Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rogue or Rouge: We Report, You Decide.

Palin pens a payback Nov. 13: Rachel Maddow is joined by Air America national correspondent Ana Marie Cox to assess the veracity and plausibility of Sarah Palin's criticisms of former McCain staffers in her new book.
John Cole: Miracles Never Cease

So, while I was out eating nachos and watching the football game, Ann Althouse has figured out Sarah Palin is a moron (what are the odds on “libertarian” Glenn Reynolds linking that Althouse post?) and the AP has figured out she is a liar:

noscreamingeagleshit

I’m tempted to go back out for another drink to give the rest of the media the opportunity to figure out the Republicans are nuts, but I don’t want to push my luck, so I’ll roll with this gambit tomorrow night.

Up next, Matt Welch discovers he’s pimping an unworkable political ideology.

No comments:

Post a Comment